- Captain’s Yacht for the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, which is docked beneath its saucer section
- “Spacematic”.The scout vessel of rogue trader Cyrano Jones
- Cargo Shuttle Type 9A, which made its debut in the Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual
- Docking Shuttle. A Federation auxiliary craft in service during the 24th century
- Length: approximately 7.5cm (Spacematic, Cargo Shuttle Type 9A, Docking Shuttle) and 8cm (Captain’s Yacht)
- Width: approximately 5cm (Docking Shuttle), 4cm (Calypso), 4.5cm (Spacematic) and 3.5cm (Cargo Shuttle Type 9A)
These amazingly detailed Star Trek shuttles are cast in metallic resin, includes a display stand and specially-commissioned Okudagram schematic, created by Mike Okuda precisely as he would have done if it had been used on the show. These new Okudagrams are printed on a plastic sheet with a stand for easy display.