The Akira class entered Starfleet service in the latter half of the 24th century and was built in response to the urgent threats posed by both the Cardassian Wars and the Borg. This U.S.S Thunderchild NCC-63549 Starship is incredibly detailed capturing the modern style nacelle, a larger secondary hull between the nacelle struts and massive lengthways struts joining up with nacelle struts.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Registry: NCC-63549
- Owner: United Federation of Planets
- Hand-painted for incredible detail
- Materials: Die-cast metal and ABS plastic
- Wingspan 22 cm long
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office.
The accompanying magazine includes designer Alex Jaeger’s original concept drawings and his insights into the layout of the ship
The model comes with stand in nice display carton and original English magazine.</p></p>