Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
It is possible that some figures may incur a slight dye transfer to the PVC body. This is fairly typical for 1:6 scale figures and will be hidden under the uniform in normal display. It is not a defect, nor cause for return or exchange.
Captain Picard is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II "Cobra-Head" Hand Phaser: Designed to be less “gun-like” than previous phasers, this is the defensive weapon for Starfleet away missions. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attached to Picard’s pants.
- Tricorder: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster on the pants.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on board the Enterprise.
- Teacup: A clear teacup with Captain Picard’s Earl Grey tea.
Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Right Phaser Hand: Perfect for holding cobra-head phaser.
- Right “Make it So” Hand: Perfect for Picard’s signature gesture for, “Engage.”
- Right Teacup Hand: Designed for sipping that delicious Earl Grey.
- Right PADD Hand: For holding onto his Personal Access Display Device.
- Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder on the top.
- Left Tricorder Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder on the side.